Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 3, 2017
1. What is the theme of 2017 World Hearing Day (WHD)?
2. Which Indian grandmaster has won bronze at 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship?
3. Who has won the 2017 Polly Umrigar Award for International Cricketer of the Year?
4. Which university has bagged Visitors’ Award for ‘Best University 2017’?
5. Which committee has submitted its’ report to the Union Government to protect the interests of the migrants?
6. Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
7. Which state government has made Sanskrit compulsory up to class VIII in all classes?
8. How much penalty will be imposed on banks if they refuse to exchange soiled or scribed currency notes from people, according to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
9. Which country to build its’ first national under water observatory in disputed South China Sea?
10. Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?